Congratulations! You've found a Bus Stop's testing board. Posts stay here for 1 hour, enjoy yourself.
Here's the markup guide again:
- Surround text with * or _ to make it italic. _Like this_ or *like this*.
- Surround text with ** or __ to make it bold.
- Surround text with %% to make a spoiler
- Make an unordered HTML list by beginning each line with *, or -. You can add line breaks in list entries by breaking the line and indenting the next line with one or more spaces.
- Make ordered HTML lists by beginning the first line with "1."
- Make quote sections by beginning each line with ">". Highlighting text and then clicking the post number will quote the selected text.
- Make code sections by indenting each line by four spaces or one tab. Code sections get shown in a monospaced font, and are not otherwise formatted.
- Make external links by just typing the URL you want to link to. Post references like >>0 can be created by clicking the post's number and are automatically turned into links.
The first youtube link in the post gets embedded, unless the post has a file attachment.